joi, 11 februarie 2016

Disscusion: A couple of things

1st! It's actually 3 things, including this one. 

2nd! I did not have an original idea with the name. First, apparently there is PC's and stuff of the sort. Second apparently, there is a whole other bloody youtuber! Yeah! How about bloody that? Making me an impersonator! So I apologize. I do. Very much so! I am sorry! BUT! I'm not changing my name. Just don't call me that and then there's no need to redo the damn photoshop thing. I will redo that or something, I don't know, but that is the state of the matter. I have the same name as a lot of things. To stop being copyright claimed or something, I donno, just call me Nick. I know that the 7 people that read these things will leave, because the only reason they were here in the 1st place were that guy. 

3rd. There was this thing that I learned about from the popular channel "Vsauce" which you probably heard about...Actually no, the channel "DONG" ran by the same people, that's a choose your own adventure story thing. It's called "Dendrite". I'm gonna link my story in the making, so you can make it with me! I can't wait to see what mad stuff you come up with. Just...Don't make it related to genetalia. PLEASE!


This is just getting worse and worse eh? First the mic problems, now the name? Oh well.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu