joi, 18 februarie 2016

Normal: Mugen Multiverse: All Worlds Collide

My God. Now I know this is NOT gonna get this game the attention it deserves, not only because I'm not popular enough, but because it deserves around...7 billion people to know about it. And the children in Africa don't have computers.

Now this is an indie game on gamejolt, and...Well I found it when I was looking for Naruto games.

Personal Opinion:
Here are the basics for player one:
Buttons:
-Attack: A, S, D, Z, X, C
-Movement: Up arrow, Down arrow, Left arrow, Right arrow

Now I had to actually litterally ask the game maker to inform me on how to make special attacks! I only knew Naruto's and Sasuke's (BTW they're Down arrow+A, Down arrow+S, Down arrow+D and Down arrow+Enter)
Im gonna copy+paste this part of his comment in between quotes. That's how you spell it right?
"to use special is usually left down right and a button, right down left and a button or quatercircle and 2 or 3 buttons" 

And as I anwsered: I don't know what the quatercircle button is.

(btw not actuall image from the game)
Oh I forgot to mention! For the special moves!You need to fill up the bar at the bottom to a certain level!

The game is badass! It has 41 bloody characters! 41!!!!! I mean it will get more as well and stuff. It's got things from Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, TAKEN Which I bloody adore!  Star Wars and more! It's amazing to see this much passion put into such a game!
But...It's not special... Let me put it this way:
Proffesional Aproach:
  • This game is GENIUS in it's graffical design! It's got 3rd and 2d people, some (I'm only refering to the one in the actual game, it's a BETA) are rendered sort of....HD, made by pixels. Imagine that guy, against the completely 2D Naruto! 
  • The usuall Mugen.
  • Well there's not all that much special. I mean, there's a lot of people from a lot of things, it replicates the old arcade games well, but apart from that... 
So that's it! Now. Go play it! It's a 1GB game, but I promise you will like it! If you don't, do it for my sake! Go and rate it! I want to support this game by any means! But I am broke, so I won't donate. Because all I have to donate is the bubble gum off the chairs of my local school!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu